Touch Drawing Community

The new moon is Monday, November 16, 2009, at 2:13pm EST and 11:13am PST.

According to James Jarvis at ezine articles "Astrological News You Can Use:" The new Moon in Scorpio helps transform old ways of being that prevent you from deeply sharing yourself with others and helps you speak your truth more fully and honor the deep passion and intensity of your emotions.

While Touch Drawing, you may want to ask your soul what prevents you from sharing yourself with others, how you can speak your truth, what are your truths, or how can you honor your deep passions and emotions.

I'd love to hear from you about your experience with drawing with this new moon. I'm going to draw tomorrow night and will post some pictures.

Blessings,
Angela

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx for the reminder! I sat with my board last night in a very dark room and 'felt' my way thru a drawing session. I purposely created an obstacle (taking away my ability to see what emerged) and challenged myself to surrender the outcome. Interesting experiment. Still processing the experience this morning... but for sure...
I came away with a sense that a greater thing will unfold before you as you clear your 'sight'. Thanks for the inspiration, Angela!

RSS

Events

Badge

Loading…

About

© 2018   Created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service