Touch Drawing Community

Say a bit about yourself and why you're coming to the Gathering this year. Touch Drawing will bring us together from as far away as Florida, Texas, Ohio, British Columbia, New Zealand and Australia.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, Gathering 2011 participants!

You'll know me as the admin support for the retreat. On the phone or email, I answer questions, process payments, help people get to the retreat center, and plan a warm welcome for you. I'm a quiet, behind the scenes presence. It won't come up much in our shared context, but I'm also an artist, educator, spiritual director and retreat leader. Where I was born and raised really matters to me: I come from the rugged wilderness of interior Alaska, and am still getting used to balmy and wet winters on Whidbey Island.

I've attended the Touch Drawing Gathering before and felt very moved by the experience and the circle of people. It's a precious time for renewal and reflection. There's so much gentle and nurturing Spirit woven through the days. I'm glad you'll be there to  feel it for yourself. See you soon! Chris

RSS

Events

Badge

Loading…

About

© 2018   Created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service