Touch Drawing Community

It is early Sunday morning and people are traveling from all over to meet at the 17th Annual Touch Drawing Gathering. Please join us in spirit this week! I will be posting daily, and welcome your words and images here! You can read the forum even if you are not  member, but you must join to post. if you ask to join this week, it might take me a few hours to approve you membership as i will be busy.. but I will check in at least a couple of times each day.  For now, its time to begin loading up the car with drawing supplies, altar items, carpets, the great drum, crystal bowls, favorite books....all the special things that come out for this annual magical event.

Even if you have never done Touch Drawing, yo can begin this week with an extra boost of inspiration. You don't need to buy a kit from us. You can find materials needed at an art supply store and around the house. Here are the basic instructions.

I'll post a photo from our opening late tonight. I would love to hear from you!

Blessings, Deborah

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello beautiful souls. I join with you all in spirit. I will keep the loving flow of Touch Drawing alive inside me as you journey with the Divine Muse Deborah this week. You are so blessed and held in light, love and peace.

Charlene, i know you are with us in heart....Gratitude. 

Now I have so many photos and something new - close up video clips of hands doing touch Drawing - too much to know what to post. For the moment, here is one that covers much of the ground. We did Inner Portraits this morning and from what I am hearing, they worked their magic again. We meet soon in the sanctuary to hear the stories.  One of my favorite times. 

Tuesday afternoon in the Sanctuary, after after witnessing something from each person's experience, we are in closing attunement with our Inner Portrait partners. Another mind-blowing Inner portrait day. Everyone seemed to agree afterwards that this is a process that just can't quite be comprehended until one experiences it.  

Wonderful to glimpse the magic! Through the photos I can feel the energy. Thank you.

I am glad...I try to post only evocative photos that aren't invasive of anyone's personal space....

Early this morning I joined the Gathering in spirit and did some Touch Drawing, here in the Hocking River Vally of Ohio. Here are a few images. Thank you to Deborah and the group for the opportunity.

Attachments:

Katherine, thank you so much for drawing AND posting....These images feel very plugged-in with some of the images moving through us here. 

I'm grateful for the opportunity Deborah...

Touch Drawing images from my studio early this morning... 

This week I have been pairing use of flower essences with Touch Drawing. 

Attachments:

Hi Deborah and everyone at the gathering, I hope you are all having a wonderful and inspired time! :-) I connected in during yesturday's morning touch drawing sitting and this is one of the drawings called 'with you in Spirit'.

I hope to make it to one of the gatherings one day, but until then sending you all the very best wishes for a beautiful and transformative week!

Gabriel

If you would like to enter the spirit of the 17th Annual Touch Drawing Gathering, you can view the slides shows that are now online athttp://touchdrawing.com/gathering/gathering-photos-2013/

RSS

Events

Badge

Loading…

About

© 2018   Created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service