Touch Drawing Community

It is the night before we gather. I feel the drawing together of souls from all directions. Besides those who are coming physically, I have already heard from several people who are planning to join us in spirit. Many are going to take some quiet time this week to do Touch Drawing along with us. Please check in here - I will post some photos and reflections through the week. You can also write and post photos of drawings you are doing here. We would so love to hear from you! I will keep my computer out in the hall and open to this forum so attendees can see what you post. Thank you so much for joining us in spirit

Note that this is a forum, not a blog. I choose this format because it is easier to interact with people who post. Comments show up in the order they were posted. So you have to scroll down to see the most current posts, or go to the next pages as the week goes on. If you would like to be notified of new posts in your email, click the 'follow' button on the bottom. You can 'unfollow' at any tme. By late tonight I will begin posting phtographs. Maybe even earlier, depending on how the day goes.........

..........It is now 4:00 on Sunday and the room is set - scroll through all the beautiful greetings and you will find a photo of our space, prepared for what is to come.

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Silent day, until we meet in the sanctuary at 3:00.
Just back from the old growth forest and beach. Will post a few few photos later this evening.
Thinking of you all as you come out of the silence and into witnessing for each other.  Hope your retreat brought you many blessings and that your evening was blessed.  Karen

Thanks for sharing the gathering experiences...I joined you this afternoon in spirit.
With a light touch,
Cynthia in Calgary AB

Cynthia - thank you so much for joining us in spirit ANd posting. Deborah
Returned from the silence through contemplative movement and writing in the sanctuary. 
Mounting coloring drawings this morning. And great all 'round discussion about Touch Drawing in the circle.

I pulled out my journal from our sacred time together last year.

During deep listening at the ancient cedar, this is what I wrote:

Silent witness, keeper of secrets, trunk of wisdom, binding earth, weaving diversity.

Proud sentinel, steadfast, immovable, transforming energy, sustaining life.

Cleansing, filtering life force, lending strength.

Accepting, allowing,

Pure equanimity.

If we could all support life like that ancient guardian, what a transformation we would witness.

Sending my thoughts of gratitude for the process, for the good of all life, with reverence.

Deborah, Thank you for inviting us into the Gathering realm and making it possible to share. I did studio time this morning and created sacred space connecting with all of you.

From Maine and the Northeast,

Overflowing green lushness on the cusp of St. John's Wort, Calendula, Feverfew and the intoxicating perfume of Milkweed- all blossoming. Bees and all pollinators enjoying the nectar and pollen.

To Whidbey Island, Washington and the Northwest and to

Your  deep well of consciousness permeating the worlds as the Touch Drawing Gathering dives into the timelessness of borders with and without boundaries. Form and place intertwined.

The drawings are bringing forth blessings of gratitude for the TD muse. She is strongly calling in the celestial beings bringing forth Star Being and not surprisingly giving birth to the heart with compassion and love.To the Spirit of us all encircling the world with our love.

with appreciation and gratitude,

Susan

Attachments:

Susan, What a blessing to receive your sensing into the spirit with us. Words and images in the same heart with us. 

Dear Marie, We had a deep time with the ancient cedar again this year. Beautiful to hear that spirit from you and feel your presence among us.
A Gathering 'first'. We did a longdance tonight, and now down to the wood fired sauna which will be held in a sacred spirit by one of our circle who is a leader of sweat lodges.

RSS

Events

Badge

Loading…

About

© 2017   Created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service